Thinking. 15 questions.
I'm doing a series of biographical pieces on my blog - and targeting my friends for their life stories. Yes, friend, that's you. I want your story.
If you'd like to contribute, send me an email with answers to the questions below. I'll get back to you for more details, write the piece and then publish it here.
- Town where you grew up
- Town you currently live in
- Current job/occupation
1. What was a defining moment in your childhood that contributed to the person that you are today?
2. What are the one or two significant relationships in your life at the moment? How did they get started?
3. Have there been moments of 'glory' where things seemed to be illuminated or brilliant for you? What caused them?
4. Have there been times when you've felt you couldn't go on in life? How did you/are you coping with those?
5. What inspires you?
6. Are there people you particularly look up to or hope to emulate or who have shaped your life?
7. If you had a 'wish list', what would be on it? Things, people, places, qualities etc?
8. If you could pass on one piece of advice to someone younger than you, what would it be?
9. Do you have a favourite place or scene?
10. Can you describe yourself in a few words or sentences?
11. Is the job you do something that you like to do? Would you prefer to do something else? How did you get started in what you're doing now?
12. How has your journey of faith taken shape over the years?
13. If you argue with someone, what do you normally argue about?
14. Two things that make you really angry.
15. Two things that make you really happy.