It's May and I finally broke my New Years resolution
The resolution was to blog at least four times a week and I didn't do it this week. There are some days where I just don't have enough to say, or the voice to say it in. But that's okay.
I did notice a few things today, so here they are, in very random order.
- I apologise for myself a lot.
- I wash a lot of socks.
- If you leave toys out the kids will play with them.
- When I vacuum I feel happier.
- My 12 year old keeps surprising me with how witty she is.
- I miss netball games when I don't go to watch them.
- I feel fat when I miss my daily walk.
- It's nice to see old friends.