1000 gifts, numbers 120-129
My project of finding 1000 things to be thankful for is going slowly. I may be able to achieve it in the next five years at this rate. Still, here are the next 10 things I'm thankful for.
120. Horseriding at Riverstone on 'Freckle' with my neice on 'Gemma', up a mountain and around a canyon, in some of the most beautiful country ever.
121. Spending time with cousins and brothers and sisters.
122. Aeroplanes, people who pay for tickets on them, and the chance to go to Melbourne with my two girls.
123. Having my book noted as worthy of receiving an award. An honour.
124. Sharing the fun with a wonderful group of readers, one of whom sent me the most gorgeous card of congratulations today.
125. A six year old who isn't tempted to cheat on eating the food he's just found out he's allergic to.
126. Creative people who make wonderful products for allergic eaters.
127. Food. And the options we have.
128. The curry I made tonight. Who knew that adding a packet of spinach would add so much flavour?
129. My husband's listening ears.
What are you thankful for today?