1. One movie that made you laugh
2. One movie that made you cry
Dead Poets Society
3. One movie you loved when you were a child
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
The Devil Wears Prada.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
Bring it On (a cheerleading flick). Oh, and all its sequels.
6. One movie you hated.
Arnie in Total Recall
7. One movie that scared you
Battlestar Galactica - when I was six. I saw it on a plane and had bad dreams for months.
8. One movie that bored you
Lord of the Rings. And all its sequels.
9. One movie that made you happy
10. One movie that made you miserable
Last King of Scotland
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
Passion of the Christ
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with.
Daniel Day Lewis in the one about the IRA - he was in prison and the soundtrack had a song by Sinead O'Connor. And Ethan Hawke in Dead Poets Society.
13. The last movie you saw
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
14. The next movie you hope to see
15. Now tag five people.
Oh, hey, I don't know. If you read this and you'd like to have a go, copy and paste it and put your own answers in.