Seeing as how I woke up in a completely foul and angry mood, I thought it might be a good idea to make a list of some of this week's blessings. So here they are:
- I have had freelance work recently - and I'm getting paid for it! Two jobs, which are both very interesting and just challenging enough to be enjoyable. I finished one this week. The other will be ongoing for a while.
- Our daughter is having a 36 string harp built for her - at cost - by a lovely friend of a friend. We are so grateful for this. Harps of the size she needs retail for over $3000. And, we were able to sell her little one locally, for about the same amount we're paying for the new one.
- None of the children have been sick.
- The baby is a delight.
- We live in a great place and know some wonderful people.
- Food, clothes, water, electricity. All the usuals - but I'm not taking them for granted.
- Health. It's a blessing.