1000 gifts, numbers 100-109
100. People who can fix computers and get the internet back on. (Seriously, I had withdrawals.)
101. Having a husband who works from home who can be flexible with hours, especially when his wife is sick!
102. The noise of children.
103. Bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwiches, with hot chocolate, at a local cafe.
104. Old friends who ring me up to find out how I am.
105. The fun of dressing up for a masquerade ball.
106. The opportunity to teach and guide my children to be able to think.
107. Two year old's dance moves.
108. The twelve year old and the six year old cooking together.
109. pink camellias. Rich, lush and gorgeous.